We are looking for a creative SEO Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in delivering Turo’s content marketing strategy in the UK. Collaborating closely with the Engagement Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering exciting, brand-reinforcing initiatives and programs to amplify the Turo brand through owned and earned media channels.
You’ll be in charge of producing high-quality landing pages, blog posts, press releases, and other related content, working with engineers, copywriters, designers, photographers, and videographers to execute a customer-focused, multichannel content marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in thoughtful digital content strategies, including but not limited to; Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Public Relations (PR), and Community Engagement. You’ll have strong attention to detail with a sound copywriting background, and a keen eye for creative execution. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an eager marketer to dig in and drive real impact from day one.
The Content Marketing Manager is a full-time position reporting to our Head of UK Marketing.
- Own and execute the UK Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy in partnership with our SEO Engineering team.
- Conduct deep keyword research using online tools to increase our visibility on Google whilst continuously monitoring and improving rankings.
- Work closely with our content & creative team to design, test, and build high-converting landing pages.
- Manage a full content calendar, creating case studies, blog articles, travelogues, press releases, and other marketing materials to amplify the Turo brand and drive deeper engagement with our customers.
- Balancing high-quality content creation with a reactive PR strategy to keep Turo front of mind and relevant to the conversation where possible.
- Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results to fellow team members and senior stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience in content marketing, content writing, or Search Engine Optimisation within the travel, hospitality, or technology industries.
- Strong understanding of SEO and other content marketing channels such as PR and social media.
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and contributors
- Familiar with content marketing / SEO tools (e.g., WordPress, Google Analytics, Google keyword planner, SEM Rush, etc).
- Competitive salary plus options
- $100/month Turo credit
- Private medical and dental insurance available
- Work from home allowance and phone reimbursement
- $50 a month in Fringe benefits
- Apple equipment
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing startup with opportunities for progression
- Work in a great space in Fitzrovia, Soho
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!