We're looking for a seasoned Intermediate Brand Designer to help promote our Canadian brand by executing a variety of marketing materials and assisting the development of 360 brand campaigns for our market. You’ll help us expand our brand’s visual identity system and apply your skills as a communicator and visually-focused designer in a fast-paced environment, working with our design and marketing teams to showcase the best of the Turo marketplace.
You have 3+ years of experience and are highly skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma. Your portfolio showcases a strong understanding of graphic design, tasteful photography selection, and the ability to work within brand guidelines for a multitude of projects that can range from static illustrations to animations. You are a strategic thinker and multitasker who gracefully resolves competing priorities in a way that maximizes impact.
- Exceptional visual portfolio demonstrating a fondness for elegance, simplicity and attention to detail
- 3+ years of in-house or agency design experience
- Excellent communication skills. From napkin sketches to high-fidelity comps, you present your work to a variety of audiences, crisply and professionally
- An expert in designing for digital — both web and mobile — and print
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and work effectively under tight deadlines
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications), or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Brownie points if you specialize in illustration and/or animation
- More brownie points if you have experience with Wordpress
- Experience with Canadian localization or designing for Quebec audiences a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $1200 USD a year in Turo credit to book cars from the Turo platform
- $600 USD annual stipend to be used toward purchases from 130+ best in class vendors (and growing) for travel, entertainment, food, family and wellbeing (think Netflix, Doordash, Ancestry.com, etc.)
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and RRSP
- Flexible PTO, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- $1500 USD Turo host matching and $1000 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $2000 USD per year professional development allowance
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!