Turo is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our amazing Financial Planning & Analysis team. Reporting to the Director, Corporate FP&A this role will help stage forecasts including headcount forecasting, historic transactions by vendor, model preparation and enhancements, purchase orders tracking, Adaptive Insights enhancements, data manipulation tools and partnering with the Operations, Analytics, Accounting and Product teams.
This role will support the forecasting process for all parts of Turo’s Cost of Revenue and Operating Expenses. You will get deep into the numbers, crunching data, performing analysis, making recommendations, and providing the key information that senior leadership will need to make important decisions. We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys collaborating with various teams and is looking to continuously learn and grow.
- Stage forecasts including headcount forecasting, historic transactions by vendor, model preparation and enhancements, purchase orders tracking.
- Adaptive Insights enhancements, introduce data manipulation tools
- Partner with the Operations, Analytics, Accounting and Product teams
- Help build and populate models/frameworks
- Partner within accounting and Finance and with leaders across the business to drive better performance and decision-making
- Work with accounting to prepare and analyze accruals and ensure the accuracy of our financial information
- Initiate, drive and implement improvements of processes; constantly look to invent and simplify
- Build presentations for Executive and Board level audiences
- Lead or participate in special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a financial planning & analytics capacity at a high-growth startup or a large, well-established company; marketplace and/or mobility experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and financial modeling skills – you possess high intellectual curiosity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment; pay close attention to detail with an action-oriented mindset that achieves swift execution
- Exceptional Excel modeling skills and proficient PowerPoint and Google Suite skills, experience in automation in Excel and/or Google Sheets preferred – you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Strong written and spoken communication skills; ability to connect and influence others and convey technical financial information to non-financial professionals
- Experience with Adaptive Insights including modifying formulas, writing reports and data integration is a plus.
- NetSuite, Coupa, Adaptive Insights and/or Tableau experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match (200% on up to $5k/year)
- Flexible time off, 10 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- $1k Turo Host Matching
- $1.5k Vehicle Reimbursement Program
- $2k annual Learning & Development stipend
- $75 monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- $50 monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- $100 monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo athttps://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.