We are looking for a strong FP&A Manager (Revenue) to join our team at Turo. This position will work closely with finance management and key business partners to drive thoughtful revenue forecasting, analysis and planning across the business.
You will be instrumental in supporting revenue forecasting and ensuring we surpass our strategic objectives. You will own complex revenue models across different countries and work closely with the Marketing leaders and other executives to plan and forecast our revenue-driving initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain revenue forecasting processes across the global business including long-term planning, annual planning and rolling forecast
- Prepare month and quarter-end reporting and presentations for leadership, providing analysis to support short and long-term decisions
- Partner with multiple business departments, notably Marketing and international teams to develop thoughtful forecasts and gain deep insights into variance drivers/shifts enabling the business to proactively respond
- Develop and lead initiatives to standardize, streamline, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools and processes for our global business
- Play a critical role in the implementation of our financial reporting tool and help design advanced reporting and forecasting models
- Identify and quantify financial/operational risks and opportunities for the business
- Drive ad-hoc business projects as necessary
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of experience in an FP&A, Consulting, or data-driven role in a fast growing company and/or in the travel industry. Finance/accounting experience a plus
- Advanced modeling and excel skills
- Experience conducting complex quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and ability to generate data-driven insights to various internal stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously, meet tight deadlines, and self-learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analysis to business partners
- Experience with financial systems such as Adaptive Insights, Anaplan or NetSuite a plus
- Interested in honing your modeling skills and pick up new skills as required (i.e. SQL, Statistics)
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match (200% on up to $5k/year)
- 4 weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- $1k Turo Host Matching
- $1.5k Vehicle Reimbursement Program
- $2k annual Learning & Development stipend
- $75 monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- $50 monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- $100 monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world's largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Whether you're flying in from afar or looking for a car down the street, searching for a rugged truck or something smooth and swanky, guests can take the wheel of the perfect car for any occasion, while hosts can take the wheel of their futures by building an accessible, flexible, and scalable car sharing business from the ground up.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!