Turo is looking for an experienced and highly skilled Sales, Training and Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Phoenix, Arizona team! You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Sales and Shared Services teams, supporting the delivery of Training and QA to our in-house team of about 40 sales professionals.
- Develop learner-led eLearning and instructor-led training materials for Turo’s core Sales teams
- Facilitate instructor-led virtual and in-person curriculum to sales department team members
- Collaborate with Sales leaders and other Turo leadership teams to provide feedback on Sales performance through data analysis and create sets of recommendations to improve performance within the business and at the Sales Executive level
- Perform QA reviews using Turo’s quality management software on sales interactions, monitoring for adherence to sales KPIs, compliance and process requirements
- Drive the QA process with sales leaders and team member to ensure QA goals are met
- Coordinate and execute QA Calibrations with Sales leaders and team members so that there is consistency and adherence to policy and process across the department
- Monitor QA results and maintain QA scorecards, reporting dashboards, SOPs, and guidelines
- Enhance relationships and networks with senior Turo leaders who are not familiar with Sales QA and Training to educate and bridge knowledge gaps
- Adapt communication style and approach to differing audiences and advise others on difficult matters
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of information requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Devises solutions based on limited information and precedent and adapt approach to resolve issues independently
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- 3+ years of professional experience working in a sales ops environment
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload, multitask, manage work independently
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Sales ops leaders and team members
- Must have experience using Salesforce, and strong knowledge of Jira, Gmail, Google Suite and Excel
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience developing content within a learning management system (LMS)
- Successful track record of delivering learning programs
- Bonus: start-up experience, ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment, data analytics skills,
- Experience with Looker, Lessonly, Rise360, Storyline
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car-sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!