At Turo, product managers (PMs) lead the synthesis of customer feedback, data, and business goals into actionable product roadmaps that they design and develop with their team. PMs collaborate with nearly every function in the company, artfully aligning user needs with business goals to create and launch product initiatives. PMs guide the process of researching, prioritizing, building, and shipping world-class consumer products, which is central to Turo's mission of putting the world's 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
Some of our recent product innovations include improving trust & safety in our marketplace with digital identity verification, creating a world-class claims experience for our hosts, and reimagining the way guests search and discover cars on Turo. We’re seeking exceptional senior product managers to drive product development, create products that delight our customers, and make a positive impact on Turo’s business.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work with customers and our research, analytics, operations, & marketing teams to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize customer needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- You’ll partner closely with our design, engineering, data, and marketing teams to execute on your roadmap and build outstanding digital products on iOS, Android, and Web.
- You’ll use data and customer feedback to rigorously grow and scale our marketplace.
- You'll become a trusted advocate and product resource for product initiatives.
- You’ll analyze and report on key product initiatives to executives, product teams and other key stakeholders.
- 4+ years experience as a PM, working in an agile environment with designers, engineers, and data analysts.
- Experience and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating on consumer digital products.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams, manage stakeholders, and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Cross-platform product management experience with mobile platforms, including iOS and/or Android.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for connecting your work directly to business outcomes.
- Deep understanding of, and empathy for users.
- Experience with consumer marketplaces or travel is a plus!
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!