As a senior leader and global liaison across Turo’s entire organization, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders that will allow you to support them through cross departmental, and sometimes complex projects.You will facilitate the end-to-end scoping, planning, execution, and launching of projects to deliver successful results. You will bring with you project management skills that will increase efficiency, boost productivity, and achieve project and business goals. Naturally, you thrive in ambiguity and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight and you have the motivation, dedication and energy it will take to take Turo operations to the next level!
- Have full understanding of all operations projects and goals
- Review all operations projects to determine and set priority levels of each project based on urgency and impact
- Manage operations project backlog to ensure those projects are initiated when appropriate
- Identify and schedule kick off and check in meetings when appropriate
- Ensure projects are well thought through using the DMAIC methodology
- Ensure clear roles, responsibilities, deliverables and deadlines are defined
- Be constantly aware of each project's overall status
- Establish and manage operating rhythm for a specific area, including communication structures, project templates, sprint cadence, review forums and leadership cadence.
- Build and maintain strong relationships throughout Turo.
- Directly manage the Project Specialist III
- Responsible for Project Management software workflow and reporting
- BA or equivalent years of experience
- 8+ years of project management experience
- Experience in supporting new program set up
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly support projects related to: New or enhanced operational processes and policies, product/engineering enhancements and marketing campaigns
- Highly collaborative and down to earth
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Ability to influence and gain consensus
- Start-up experience in the technology/software industry
- PMP certified
- Lean Sigma Certified
- Experience with Jira and/or Kanban
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.