We’re looking for a Senior Facilities Supervisor to own office operations and support our rapidly-growing San Frnacisco team. As the Senior Facilities Supervisor, you will be responsible to create and maintain a welcoming, inclusive, productive, safe, and comfortable working environment so that our Turists can thrive and do their best work. This position reports to the Chief People Officer.
The Senior Facilities Supervisor will be required to be onsite in the office 5 days per week. This is not a remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Greet, interact, and assist with employees, candidates, or guests visiting the San Francisco office
- Own facility planning and occupancy standards in support of company growth (specifically planning for COVID-related considerations)
- Build, support, and embody Turo’s company culture
- Manage the daily office operations & office technology with a high degree of autonomy
- Partner cross-functionally with multiple teams (IT, Recruiting, People Ops, etc.) to drive office and company initiatives
- Manage office programs and vendors, including but not limited to: meals, snacks, mail, swag, managing the access badge system, office supplies, onboarding, HVAC, plumbing, janitorial, security, furniture vendors, etc.
- Assist with meeting preparations including room bookings, meals/catering, and coordinating technology setup
- Be the first point of contact with building management to ensure the space is operational
- Serve as the cultural ambassador of the company by assisting with new hire onboarding, planning events, and being a supportive resource for employees working both onsite and remotely
- Manage the Phoenix Facilities Coordinator, as well as collaborate with the London and Toronto offices to identify opportunities for process improvements and implement new systems
- Partner with Finance to manage and maintain the local office budget and review vendor invoices
- Coordinate and support internal and external office events including training sessions, company All Hands, happy hours, events, etc.
- Oversee an annual, week-long company-wide offsite event -- from scheduling flights & lodging to securing venues, working with caterers, swag vendors, and more
- 5+ years of office management experience with strong tech knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail skills with a high level of accuracy and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience planning events and meetings
- Proactive self-starter with ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to establish priorities, meet set deadlines, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Able to analyze problems, propose solutions, and take action when necessary
- Experience managing financial budgets; driving cost savings and managing multiple vendors
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Capable of working autonomously and independently under deadlines and prioritize work
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- 4 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!