We are looking for a full-cycle Technical Recruiter to expand our engineering, data science, design, and product teams. A successful Turo Recruiter has the skills to build an exceptional team while simultaneously maintaining an unparalleled candidate experience. This individual will manage and drive a full recruitment cycle by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates, all while working with hiring managers to improve processes. An ambitious self-starter with exceptional communication skills will succeed in this role.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for multiple positions across the product development teams
- Aggressively build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Interview and qualify potential candidates by digging in to ensure they fit Turo’s high bar for skills and culture fit
- Add value to the candidate experience by going beyond the job description during phone screens, providing deeper insight into how the position fits within the candidate’s respective skill set as well as Turo as a whole
- Ensure a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with Turo’s hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and evaluate candidates with focus
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations, and closings
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- 3+ years of full-cycle in-house technical recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Strong sourcing skills, ability to develop robust, high quality pipelines and think “outside the job description”
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Turo’s value proposition and exhibits the ability to represent its brand effectively across multiple channels of communication
- Proven track record of successful offer negotiations
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Must be extremely diligent and detail oriented
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 10 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!