This is a three-month summer internship where you will support several key initiatives to help transform Turo’s Operations. You will conduct data analysis to inform decision making. You will support execution on a variety of projects critical to scaling Turo’s operations. You will report directly to the head of Business Operations and will interface with senior Turo Leadership including the VP of Operations and Head of Customer Support. You will get an insider's view of what it’s like to work for a high-growth technology company in San Francisco.
What You’ll Do
- Transform Turo’s Operations by supporting the transition to a new CRM system
- Drive operational efficiency by scoping out API integrations between Turo’s CRM and other systems
- Prepare strategic data analysis for the operations team; prepare reports for day-to-day decision making and use data to make strategic recommendations
- Support the implementation of initiatives critical to scaling and improving Turo’s 300+ person operations team, ranging from software implementations, to process overhauls, to implementing new organizational structures etc...
- You are interested in technology businesses and enjoy solving challenging problems
- You’re well-rounded, have outstanding academic performance, a great communicator, good with numbers and quick to learn new technologies.
- You have strong proficiency with Excel.
- You’re self-driven and highly motivated, with a sense of ownership from start to finish.
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- 4 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!