Data is our fuel at Turo. It is ever-more abundant and valuable, but it's raw material. Harnessed by data analysts, data scientists, and machine learning engineers, it propels Turo on its mission to put the world’s 1.5+ billion cars to better use, delighting our customers with matching the right car for their next adventure from an exceptionally diverse selection, and at the same time helping our marketplace remain safe.
As a member of the Marketing Analytics team at Turo, you will have the opportunity to help shape Turo’s marketplace marketing strategy and have a direct impact on company performance and growth. You will partner with our marketing and product teams to develop, deploy, monitor, and measure marketing strategies and campaigns. You are comfortable analyzing large data sets, using a range of BI tools, and sharing insights. You have a passion for consumer products and data analysis and are ready to play a key role during this exciting time at Turo.
- Help lead and develop the marketing analytics strategy at Turo
- Partner with Marketing & Product to develop, execute, and measure marketing strategies
- Create, monitor, and own “marketing” metrics, KPIs, and reporting (i.e., CAC, ROI, retention, LTV)
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company and work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate
- Design and build new dashboards to monitor performance metrics; maintain existing dashboards for accuracy and incorporate changes in the business
- Support ad-hoc analytical projects based on Turo strategic priorities
- Provide intellectual honesty and unyielding integrity in all aspects of the role
- Mentor junior team member to help them elevate to the next level
- 2+ years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, or similar role
- Background in marketing analytics with experience measuring campaign effectiveness, CAC, ROI, and cohort analytics (i.e., retention, LTV)
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of relational databases
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e., Domo, Tableau, Looker); comfortable transforming data into actionable insights
- Experience using Google Sheets/MS Excel and Google Slides/MS PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Airflow, Jenkins, GitHub, Confluence, or Jira are a plus
- Strong communication skills: ability to decompose and articulate complex insights, and be direct when things are unclear
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment; ability to work cross-functionally and across all levels
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Must have a positive mental attitude, high integrity, strong work ethic, sense of humor, and a commitment to Turo’s mission
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!