Turo’s Customer Support Manager located in our growing Scottsdale, Arizona office will help shape the roadmap for creating an excellent customer experience! You are an expert in customer service, knowledgeable of omnichannel contact centers, capable of managing outsourced partnerships, an entrepreneurial leader, and want to play a pivotal role in helping Turo further its dominance in the international peer-to-peer car-sharing market. The right leader will be exceptional at both operations and strategy; ability to get deep into the details of processes and technologies while also understanding how each detail connects to the future and impacts other teams; deeply involved in the day-to-day customer and team experience while also driving the team towards the future; demanding great things of team members and partners while also facilitating work/life harmony. This is a unique career opportunity that offers incredible potential for personal and professional growth.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with vendors to meet or exceed defined KPIs, specifically around response time and customer satisfaction
- Evaluate staffing plans and scheduling to ensure expected volume will be handled within SLA targets in a multi/omnichannel customer care environment
- Research and implement process improvements to increase team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Participate in business reviews, inspect/drive action plans to address performance deficits
- Identify trends and provide feedback to other department heads, as required, to address
- Travel to outsourced locations for training sessions, business reviews, and to ensure the overall quality of service
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional departments as required
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- 5+ years in call center/contact center management experience, specifically in a “white glove” support environment/program
- Strong customer service background required, including an understanding of customer journey development and continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Experience working with or at a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) preferred
- Proficiency in data analysis and implementing operational process improvements
- Ability to quickly understand and use multiple technologies and toolsets
- People management experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- Bonus: start-up experience in a rapidly growing pre-IPO company
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!