We are looking for an entrepreneurial and customer-oriented Customer Support Agent to join our growing team in London. The Associate will be a key member of the Customer Support team for Turo.
You will be the main point of contact for Turo users in the United Kingdom on weekdays and weekends 40hr weeks.
You will primarily be responsible for communicating with hosts and guests and providing customer support for Turo’s UK business. Your role will be many things, including: monitoring and fixing reservations; providing top-quality customer support to our users; assisting customers with bookings and troubleshooting issues. As a talented and independent individual, you will be looking to help define and transition to even more impactful roles in 6-12 months. We want people who can grow with Turo. CURRENTLY, REMOTE WORK, BUT PLAN ON RETURNING TO OUR SoHo Office when permitted.
- Answer inquiries about membership, accounts, and our services via phone and email
- Field questions across a broad range of areas: billing, cancellations, guest experience, and host quality
- Ensure that Turo members receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time
- Ideally at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Fluent in English
- Strong customer service and dispute resolution skills
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and curious mindset; willingness to transition to new roles in 6-12 months after hire: we want people who can grow with Turo
- Personable, outgoing individual who enjoys working with people, and is able to handle conflicts and high-stress situations with grace. It’s a fun group, so a positive attitude is a must
- Great problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Weekend work
- must have zendesk and slack experience
- must have at least 1 year of office based customer service experience
- start up experience preferred
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Outstanding attention to detail, with strong ethic of personal responsibility
- You want to work at a company that will impact our society, transportation, and the environment.
- Apple equipment
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing startup
- Work in a great space at Fitzrovia, Soho
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!