We are looking for a team-oriented fraud fighter to join Global Trust & Safety Operations at Turo. This rewarding position encompasses all required duties in fraud detection and prevention including reviewing users, login activity, transactions, content, escalated customer disputes and any issues that may affect the safety of our marketplace.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with our diverse and talented teams while playing a key role in the success of the business. The ideal fraud fighter has superb judgment, excellent communication skills, and a keen eye for details.
This position is based in our Phoenix, AZ office.
- Manually review accounts and transactions by utilizing tools to detect fraudulent activity
- Provide fraud prevention support across other Trust & Safety and Operations teams
- Assist Chargeback team by manually reviewing chargeback disputes reported to Turo and submitting compelling evidence in a timely manner
- Communicate via phone and email with customers and provide support to fraud victims
- Monitor login activity to identify, prevent, and resolve unauthorized account access
- Proactively provide suggestions for improvements to processes and strategies by uncovering trends and patterns
- 1-2 years of Fraud Prevention, Account Review, or Trust & Safety experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, drive and embrace change
- Superb and dynamic communication, interpersonal, and investigative skills
- Commitment to high responsiveness and availability, strong ability to prioritize
- Can quickly adapt to new technology and systems: experience with Zendesk, CRM systems, Google Docs, and MS Office preferred. Mac expertise is a plus.
- Team player with a positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to the mission
- BA/BS or work equivalent preferred
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!