Our team in Phoenix is growing and we’re looking for a highly organized and personable person to take on recruiting. This position is responsible for supporting the team in our Phoenix office and working closely with our San Francisco team. This person will be responsible for managing full-cycle recruiting for our Claims, Customer Support, Trust & Safety, Operations and Sales teams.
This is a unique opportunity to help grow and develop a new office. Our perfect candidate is highly organized, loves helping others, and cares about creating a positive employee experience.
- Own the full recruitment life cycle, from initial outreach to closing stages
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with Turo’s hiring managers
- Act as a strategic partner to our hiring managers by driving changes to the hiring/interview process, prioritizing across the organization, and providing a unique perspective on market trends and industry best practices
- Understand the “bigger picture” and how each hire ties into Turo's larger scale business goals and objectives
- Be the face of Turo to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Source both active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other People systems
- 1+ years of recruiting/sourcing preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills coupled with attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience working in a fast paced, rapidly growing company
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Must be extremely diligent and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, 2 paid days volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!