We are looking for a motivated individual with expertise in providing excellent customer support and leadership to join our Executive Support Team in Phoenix. The ideal candidate is a master problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative mindset and a can do attitude. This is an exciting opportunity to take part in a high energy and fun work environment for a rapidly growing company with global ambitions.
- Handling inbound calls and emails from Hosts and Guests. Answer inquiries about Hosts and Guests accounts and our services via phone and email.
- Fielding complaints and escalations across a broad range of areas, including internal Turo stakeholders at all levels, including C-Level leaders, related to billing, fees and fines, mechanical issues, damage, and reservation scheduling and more.
- Ensuring that Turo Hosts and Guests receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time.
- Consistently contributing ideas to further improve the Hosts and Guests experience.
- Quickly adjust to new processes and policies as the company continues to grow.
- BA / BS or equivalent strongly preferred plus 3-5 years worked in a high level customer support environment.
- Strong customer service background, preferably with prior call center experience and/or demonstrated dispute resolution skills.
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills.
- Strong data entry and computer skills required, proficiency with OS X highly valuable.
- Availability on the weekends. We are open 7 days a week, with hours ranging from 6 AM to 5 AM (MST).
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to support our Hosts and Guests when they need it most.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision/direction.
- Personable, outgoing individual who enjoys working with people, embraces the Turo Values and is able to handle high-stress situations with grace. It’s a fun group, so a positive attitude is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
- Great problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Experience using Zendesk or other CRM or customer service applications, and strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel.
- Organization: Being able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strategic thinker: You love thinking outside of the box as well as thinking of ways to better improve processes and procedures.
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!