Turo is growing rapidly and seeking a Director, Corporate FP&A to manage Turo’s financial planning and reporting processes. This role will own the company’s financial model for long-term and annual planning as well as monthly/quarterly forecasts. The ideal candidate has advanced financial modeling skills and helps grow the business through advancing analytics. This individual will act as a business partner to drive action through insightful analytics. This is a highly visible role within the finance team and requires someone who is a strong leader and communicator. This role will report directly to the Interim CFO. The Director of Corporate FP&A will lead a team of 2 professionals.
- Help drive the long-range plan, annual operating plan, and monthly forecasts. Provide the financial reporting, analysis, and metrics to ensure the company is hitting its targets.
- Clearly communicate financial results, planning expectations, and outcomes. Own and manage the finance calendar.
- Leverage systems solutions to streamline reporting.
- Interact and coordinate extensively across teams within Turo.
- Support, mentor and develop direct reports.
- Lead strategic projects and support senior leadership on ad hoc research and analysis.
- Key point of contact for external reporting to Board and large investors.
- Provide intellectual honesty and unyielding integrity in all aspects of the role.
- 8+ years in Finance, with at least 4+ years in a corporate FP&A function.
- Public company FP&A experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong financial and analytical skills and the ability to explain financial concepts in simplified terms to executives.
- Experience managing the financial planning process across a company.
- Experience owning financial reporting and analysis including in-period pacing.
- Strong track record of partnering with C-suite and other senior level executives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in presentations to multiple levels within the organization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills including the ability to coordinate FP&A activities across multiple regions, products, and functions.
- Help drive scale initiatives and cross-functional accountability across the company.
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!