Turo is looking for an enthusiastic and pragmatic Claims Processor to join us as we expand our operations team in Phoenix! You will bridge the gap between Turo Support and Claims while supporting Claims Associates. This position requires someone who is comfortable with change, driven, and wants to learn everyday. You will be reporting to our Claims Processor Supervisor.
What You’ll Do
- You will provide claims support to internal and external customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service for Turo hosts, guests, external vendors, and Claims Associates.
- Support collections efforts, review eligibility for accounts and vehicles relative to claims.
- Assist Turo members in the resolve independently process.
- Contribute to internal process documents and help streamline workflows
- Previous startup experience strongly preferred
- BS / BA or equivalent preferred or an Associate degree with 2+ years of work experience
- You are the go-to person to answer questions at your current job and are looking for a challenge and a change of pace.
- Attention to detail is crucial, we work in a marketplace supporting host and guests across three geographies.
- You can work in an ever-evolving environment while maintaining quality standards, meeting KPIs, and requiring minimal supervision.
- This position is for someone who thrives in a space that is not always black and white.
- You bring a positive attitude, high energy, strong work ethic, and commitment to the Turo values: efficient, supportive, pioneering, and down-to-earth.
- Strong proficiency with technology: Zendesk, CRM systems, Slack, Origami, and other systems.
- Starting pay at $20 per hour and equity for all full-time employees
- $1200 a year in Turo credit to book cars from the Turo platform
- $600 annual stipend to be used toward purchases from 130+ best in class vendors (and growing) for travel, entertainment, food, family and wellbeing (think Netflix, Doordash, Ancestry.com, etc.)
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- 4 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- $1500 Turo host matching and $1000 vehicle reimbursement program
- $2000 per year professional development allowance
Turo is the world's largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Whether you're flying in from afar or looking for a car down the street, searching for a rugged truck or something smooth and swanky, guests can take the wheel of the perfect car for any occasion, while hosts can take the wheel of their futures by building an accessible, flexible, and scalable car sharing business from the ground up. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!