Join Turo as a Trust & Safety Operations Associate supporting our vibrant collection of car owners and travelers who inspire and fuel us every day. We’re looking for a passionate customer experience focused professional for this challenging and rewarding position that encompasses all required duties across Trust & Safety including responding to customer escalations, performing investigations, detecting and preventing fraud, and delighting our customers.
You will respond to, investigate, and resolve assigned risk-related cases including fraudulent activity, missing vehicles, and any other issues that affect safety. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with our dynamic team while utilizing state-of-the-art tools and resources. We look for candidates with superb judgment, strong interview and communication skills, and a desire to help us build a world-class Trust & Safety Investigations team at Turo.
This position reports to our Investigations Lead in our Phoenix, AZ office.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Trust & Safety Investigations team by collecting and compiling evidence in case management system and following up on cases and contacts
- Handle escalated customer disputes and reports from all channels; contact and interview customers, victims and other stakeholders
- Review suspicious accounts, transactions and other high-risk events using internal and external tools to make decisions while uncovering trends
- Collaborate with team to build processes and maintain a safe marketplace; proactively provide suggestions for process and policy improvements
- Fulfill additional requests as needed to support the community and marketplace
- 1+ years experience in Customer Support, Investigations, Hospitality, or related field. E-commerce experience preferred
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, driving and embracing change.
- You have superb communication skills with strong attention to detail
- You possess advanced problem-solving and investigative skills, with a knack for uncovering, addressing, and getting to the root of any issue
- You are a team player, with a positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, enthusiasm, sense of humor and a commitment to the mission
- Strong proficiency with technology: experience with Zendesk, CRM systems, Google Docs, MS Office, investigative and fraud prevention tools preferred
- BA/BS or work equivalent required
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!