Turo is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Analytics team in San Francisco. The Senior Financial Analyst will be driving the analytics and reporting efforts for our Accounting, Finance, & Tax teams. The Senior Financial Analyst role will report to the VP, Analytics & Insights. The ideal candidate possesses strong financial and analytics experience, ability to organize and create a structured approach to execution, ability to get up to speed quickly on different topics and areas. The candidate should possess excellent communication skills.
- Partner with finance, accounting, and tax teams to design, lead, and optimize data & reporting processes such as business performance reviews and quarterly board meetings
- Communicate performance metrics/KPIs and value frameworks, explaining the business reasons for variance from the forecast to business leaders
- Partner with finance to streamline and improve financial and KPI forecasting processes
- Partner with accounting to assist with monthly close and audit procedures
- Take ownership of internal financial reporting processes
- Conduct deep dives into business trends and drivers of variance
- Maintain existing dashboards for accuracy and incorporate changes in the business
- 3+ years of experience in a related role; experience in investment banking or Big 4 a plus
- BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related quantitative discipline required
- Strong communication skills with experience partnering with finance & accounting teams
- Superior SQL skills and comfortable using on a daily basis
- Advanced Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Financial analysis and modeling experience a plus
- Experience with BI & visualization tools is a strong plus (i.e. DOMO, Tableau)
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to multitask
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!