Our Sales team is expanding to keep up with the explosive demand for cars in the Turo marketplace. We’re looking for a scrappy Account Executive to further accelerate our growth by growing our vehicle supply and fulfilling upon our mission to put the world’s billion cars to better use.
You’ll build lasting host relationships within the community to broaden our selection of listings across the country. You’ll be responsible for prioritizing and executing optimization of supply quality and quantity to meet demand. As one of the key members of the Sales team, you’ll help us develop and test different channels and types of messaging to drive more vehicle supply. As we find approaches that resonate, you’ll drive their execution and scale them out.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let's talk specifics.
- Coach new and existing hosts to be set up for success on the platform
- Provide recommendations to hosts on how to optimize their vehicle listings and maximize availability to meet demand
- Provide hosts with access to resources to maximize utilization and grow by adding more vehicles
- Gather product/experience feedback, conduct surveys, and parlay findings to the relevant teams at Turo
- We're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Sales team in other capacities, such as supporting live events or partner meetings (virtual for the time being due to COVID)
- MUST be fluent in both English and French (written and oral)
- 2+ year of lead generation, and/or prospecting experience
- 1+ year of quota carrying inside sales experience and/or customer service in a high volume organization
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Hyper organized: your Salesforce records will set the bar for everyone at the company
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal-oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k match (U.S) / RRSP (Canada)
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Flexible paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. We are always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient people to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!