We are looking for an individual who is keen to develop their career by learning many aspects of Customer Operations at Turo. This is a ‘generalist’ role, that will support the Canadian Senior Operations Manager in all aspects of Customer Operations in Canada. This largely encompasses all aspects of Customer Support (CS), including the day-to-day operations and performance of our off-site customer support team, acting as a subject matter expert (SME) for all things CS for the Turo Canada team. In addition to the day-to-day aspects of CS, this individual will keep their finger to the pulse of our community verification, product updates, training updates, etc.
This individual will be encouraged to explore their curiosities within Operations, while supporting their key functions. We are looking for someone who is coachable, ambitious, and enthusiastic about Turo’s mission to put the world’s 1.5 billion cars to better use.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), assess trends, and create actionable plans
- Act as point person for Canadian CS escalations/ disputes in both English and French
- Monitor ‘risk signals’ to ensure the safety of our marketplace
- Assess current policies to understand if they meet our business and customer needs
- Support the Sr. Operations Manager in the day-to-day management of the off-site customer support team
- Act as SME on Canadian CS for our Quality Assurance team, and with our off-site customer support team
- Sync regularly with Turo’s Training team to discuss policy updates and share these updates with our customer support team, using our Learning Management System
- Keep finger to the pulse of all internal changes that may impact the customer experience in Canada and address accordingly with the Canadian CS team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in both English and French
- 2+ years professional work experience. Prior experience in customer support is strongly preferred
- University undergraduate degree in any field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess Key Performance Indicators
- Exceptional time management and execution skills
- Enjoys working Independently and with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year (in addition to regular holidays), paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Apple equipment
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
- Turbo Week! Our annual celebration in Phoenix or San Francisco, where we all get together to learn and connect with each other
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!