At Turo, product managers (PMs) lead the synthesis of customer feedback, data, and business goals into actionable product roadmaps that they design and develop with their team. PMs collaborate with nearly every function in the company, artfully aligning user needs with business goals to launch product initiatives. PMs guide the process of researching, prioritizing, building, and shipping world-class consumer products, which is central to Turo's mission of putting the world's 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
About our team:
The insurance team plays a highly strategic role in balancing growth and risk while ensuring that our customers have a world class experience on Turo. The team is a driving force behind many of our product innovations such as machine-learning models to assess and price risk, employing principles of behavioral economics to influence safe driving behavior, and tools that seamlessly bridge the gap between our real-world operations and online experiences. We’re seeking an exceptional senior product manager who is excited about exploring uncharted territories and building novel solutions to make a positive impact on Turo’s customers and business.
- You’ll partner with our research, analytics, data science & operations teams to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize customer and company needs into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specifications.
- You’ll work closely with the Insurance operation teams to understand our customer’s pain points and build features for quality claims management, customer service, and cost reduction.
- You’ll collaborate with the FP&A and analytics teams during budget planning and financial forecasting.
- You’ll execute on your roadmap in close partnership with engineering, design, data, marketing, legal and operation teams.
- You’ll analyze and report on key product initiatives to the executives, product teams and other key stakeholders.
- 4+ years experience as a PM working in an agile environment with analytics, designers & engineers.
- Experience and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating on consumer digital products.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Solid business sense and a quick learner who can grasp new business and technology concepts.
- Comfortable in diving deep into the data to identify opportunities and measure product outcomes.
- Deep understanding of, and empathy for users.
- Experience working with a customer service teams and/or insurance is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!