Turo’s Director of Customer Support will continue to grow and optimize Turo’s CS team. . You are an expert in customer support, an entrepreneurial leader and want to play a pivotal role in helping Turo further its dominance in the international peer-to-peer car-sharing market. The right leader will be exceptional at both operations and strategy; able get deep into the details of processes and technologies while also understanding how each detail connects to the future and impacts other teams; deeply involved in the day-to-day customer and team experience while also driving the team towards the future; managing a network of outsource providers; demanding great things of team members while also facilitating work/life harmony. This is a unique career opportunity that offers incredible potential for personal and professional growth.
- Oversee all aspects of Turo’s CS Operations including 200+ outsourced agents, and an internal team of ~25 (includes managers and agents)
- Drive continuous improvement in the customer experience for Turo’s Guests and Hosts
- Drive continuous reduction in spend
- Create an exceptional team environment
- Set and drive the strategic vision for scaling of Turo’s Customer Service operation, which is likely to double several times over in the coming years
- Support the development and creation of superb customer service within our international teams in Canada, UK, and more to come
- Collaborate with Turo’s data science, data analytics, finance, legal and product teams to drive results
- Min of 5+ years-experience in Customer Support leadership
- BA or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, analytical and collaborative skills required
- Demonstrated experience in managing large teams, multi-site operations, scaling organizations, as well as rolling out new processes & technologies
- Fast learner, quick problem-solver, passionate about the customer experience
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car-sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!