We are seeking a strong Sr. FP&A Analyst to join our team here at Turo. This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners to drive thoughtful forecasting, analysis and planning across the business.
You will be instrumental in supporting us to achieve our strategic financial objectives through partnering with individual department heads to deliver ongoing meaningful insights and analysis. As a member of a lean team, you will have genuine ownership and direct influence on shaping our growing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain forecasting processes across the global business including long-term planning, annual planning and rolling forecast
- Prepare month and quarter-end reporting and presentations for leadership, providing analysis to support short and long-term decisions
- Partner with multiple business departments to develop thoughtful forecasts and gain deep insights into variances drivers/shifts enabling the business to proactively respond
- Develop and lead initiatives to standardize, streamline, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools and processes for our global business
- Play a critical role in the implementation of our financial reporting tool and to help design advanced reporting and forecasting models
- Identify and quantify financial/operational risks and opportunities to the business
- Drive ad-hoc business projects as necessary
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role at a management consulting/investment banking or private equity firm and/or FP&A experience in Internet, software, telecommunications or other tech industries
- Advanced modeling and excel skills
- Experience conducting complex quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and ability to generate data-driven insights to various internal stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously, meet tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once while maintaining expert organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analysis to management and ability to lead and drive initiatives
- Experience with financial systems such as Adaptive Insights, Anaplan or NetSuite
- Masters in Finance is a nice to have
- Ability to navigate large data sets and knowledge of SQL are preferred
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car-sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!