Turo is seeking a Manager, Product Analytics, Guest to join our growing SF team and turbo-charge Turo’s growth in the US. The Manager, Product Analytics, Guest will have the opportunity to liaise with many cross-functional teams and executives across the entire company to drive growth and product initiatives. The ideal person for this role is passionate about data, growth, product and marketplaces and will be able to leverage all of our data to help product managers and marketers make the best possible data-driven decisions.
- Develop a keen understanding of our business with a specific focus on acquisition marketing and the guest product experience (product journey)
- Drive ongoing analysis of business performance trends and KPIs across key parts of the business (marketplace metrics, marketing, conversion flows, etc.) in close partnership with Product Management and other stakeholders
- Lead and partner with product to execute and measure A/B test
- Lead ad-hoc analytical projects based on Turo strategic priorities
- Build a strong relationship with the data engineering team to provide input on building scalable data infrastructure
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company and work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate
- Design and build new dashboards to monitor performance metrics; maintain existing dashboards for accuracy and incorporate changes in the business
- 4-6 years of using analytics to drive strategic business decisions; examples include product analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting firm or investment banking; experience in consumer tech, marketplaces or e-commerce a strong plus
- 1+ years of experience with people management
- Top notch quantitative skills; strong proficiency in conducting detailed data analyses and using metrics to drive business results
- Extensive experience with SQL; additional experience with BI & visualization tools is a strong plus (i.e.Tableau, DOMO)
- Experience transforming data into presentations that “tell the story” behind the data
- Very strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and at senior executive level
- Comfortable working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment of your choice
- Four weeks paid time off
- Weekly team lunch
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo owner matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!