Turo is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Associate to help further fuel its quickly-growing top-of-funnel guest and host audience. The ideal candidate is data-driven, with a passion for creating scalable, high-impact campaigns that deliver user growth. In this role, you will help the Acquisition Marketing Team develop the strategy, develop audience targeting, manage third-party vendor relationships, and partner with cross-functional constituents to execute acquisition plans. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and curious about testing new channels.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute customer acquisition campaigns across digital channels (Online Travel Agency (OTA), Google, Facebook, etc…)
- Develop and manage daily tracking against overall spend and performance targets per channel and share with marketing leadership
- Develop, execute, and measure incremental, ROI-positive strategies
- Own paid acquisition campaigns from start to finish: execute against channel strategy, oversee creative optimization, and optimize with focus on ROI and ARPU
- Collaborate with content and design teams to optimize creative, messaging and develop compelling advertising campaigns. Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and own creative feedback loop
- Report into Manager, Marketing Acquisition
- 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing
- Experience media buying across various UA channels. Facebook and Google Ads buying a plus
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn web/marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Looker)
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Understanding of dual-marketplace and acquisition on at least one side
- Experience using data, analytics, and metrics to drive business results
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing, Economics, and/or Math & Statistics
- Bonus: Proficiency with relational databases and/or SQL
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $1200 USD a year in Turo credit to book cars from the Turo platform
- $600 USD annual stipend to be used toward purchases from 130+ best in class vendors (and growing) for travel, entertainment, food, family and wellbeing (think Netflix, Doordash, Ancestry.com, etc.)
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and RRSP
- Flexible PTO, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- $1500 USD Turo host matching and $1000 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $2000 USD per year professional development allowance
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!