We have a partial remote position open for a Claims Associate to join us as we expand our operations team in Arizona, working Saturday - Wednesday. This is an exciting opportunity to help build an office, and take part in a high energy work environment for a rapidly growing company with global ambitions. If you’re looking to make a real impact on a challenging part of the business, come join our team!
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service for Turo owners and travelers
- Investigate and process auto claims filed by Turo owners and travelers
- When possible, assist Turo members in the self-resolution process
- Coordinate claims processing with Turo's third party administrator
- Collect any amounts due from renters
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement in Turo’s processes for claims handling, strive to make Turo's organization a leader in customer service and cost management
- Strongly prefer minimum of 1-2 years experience in auto claims handling experience, preferably with a major auto insurance carrier or car rental company
- Will consider entry level candidates with exceptional customer service background and demonstrated interest in cars
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred. State licensing desirable
- Exceptional personal qualities and people skills
- Outstanding conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, drive and embrace change
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and with minimal need for supervision
- Must be a team player, with positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to the mission
- Commitment to high responsiveness and availability
- Strong proficiency with technology: Zendesk, CRM systems, Google Docs, MS Office, internet, mobile systems, claims management systems. Mac expertise a plus
- Bonus: Experience in balancing solutions with multiple interested parties valuable, as our two-sided marketplace counts owners, renters, third parties, and the company all as meaningful stakeholders
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, generous parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Stocked kitchen and beverages
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!