Turo is looking for a technical, data-driven marketer to drive new host and guest growth through some of our most important acquisition strategies, including but not limited to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Turo’s referral program, and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). The ideal candidate has an appetite for all things data and analytics; can optimize the first time user experience to maximize conversion; and is able to employ rigorous testing methodologies to uncover new opportunities for growth.
You got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let’s talk specifics:
- Own and execute our global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy in partnership with our SEO Engineering team
- Dive into data to better understand our customers, identify conversion funnel opportunities, and craft strategies that will yield step function conversion increases
- Build App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to maximize the discoverability of Turo’s app via Google Play and the App Store
- Work closely with our Content & Creative team to design, test, and build high-converting landing pages and first time in-app experiences for both organic and paid traffic
- Turbocharge word-of-mouth growth by owning the Turo referral program: design and implement experiments that quantify incrementality of the referral program, experiment with incentive structures & referral amounts to maximize ROI, and improve discoverability of the referral program.
- Identify and implement global growth strategies that maximize ROI – i.e. increase LTV and decrease CAC – across our acquisition portfolio
- Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results cross-functionally
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing, Data, Product, and/or Consulting.
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing, Math & Statistics, Product and/or Engineering.
- Deep experience managing SEO at scale (at least 200,000 organic visitors per month)
- Fluent in data, analytics, and metrics
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with relational databases and/or SQL
- Experience using web & app marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- Professional work ethic coupled with sound judgment
- Experience working in rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a “big-picture” view. You are excited about the idea of working with a small team to get the job done, even if you sometimes need to do things that are outside of your direct job description.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple laptop, monitor, and Bluetooth accessories
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Employee host earnings match and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Turo travel credit for personal use
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!