We are a group of creative, mission-driven environmentalists and car enthusiasts who want to put the world’s 1.2B+ cars to better use.
We are seeking an organized and energetic professional to partner directly with our head of business development on continuing to grow our existing partnerships with global leaders such as Mercedes-Benz, American Express, Porsche, Fiat Chrysler Group, Liberty Mutual, among others, and to develop new world-class partnerships across the Turo business. This incredible opportunity requires significant strategic thinking abilities, prioritization skills, stakeholder management, and influencing, both externally and internally.
No day is the same at Turo business development. You will be concurrently devising a strategy on entering a new market, executing partnerships with major distribution partners, collaborating with our product and marketing teams, and identifying key technologies that may improve our business. You will own significant components of our partnerships strategy and roadmap and help revolutionize the future of travel, mobility, and car ownership. This is a unique career opportunity that offers incredible potential for personal and professional growth.
What You'll Do:
- Build, foster and scale Turo’s largest strategic partnerships
- Develop, establish and maintain impactful relationships with key external and cross-functional stakeholders from executives to engineers
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal and company leadership to deliver results
- Co-lead partner on internal product roadmaps from definition to launch. Creatively structure or brainstorm product solutions with both external partners and internal stakeholders
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for partners’ day-to-day needs, define the long-term vision for the partnership and continuously track and enhance its success
- Develop scalable processes to manage complex and nuanced partnerships and integrations
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in product, business development/partnerships preferred; MBA or similar graduate level education is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in launching and scaling partnerships, products and programs focused on growing user engagement or revenue
- Strong communication, presentation skills, and executive presence
- Track record of delivering mutually successful business outcomes centered around product partnerships globally
- A creative thinker who’s comfortable with triaging and managing highly complex, nuanced and new functional areas
- Independent self-starter, who’s comfortable with minimal oversight and supervision, and enjoys pioneering new approaches and directions, while also being rigorous in evaluation of results
- Analytical skill set, with meaningful experience in defining, tracking and quantifying ROI of partnerships and integrations
- Awesome co-workers (and an inspiring mission)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, volunteer time off, generous parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Stocked kitchen and beverages
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo owner matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!