At Turo, product managers (PMs) lead the synthesis of customer feedback, data, and business goals into actionable product roadmaps that they design and develop with their team. PMs collaborate with nearly every function in the company, artfully aligning user needs with business goals to launch product initiatives. PMs guide the process of researching, prioritizing, building, and shipping world-class consumer products, which is central to Turo's mission of putting the world's 1+ billion cars to better use.
The Turo Guest team is one of the important teams responsible for driving revenue growth and profitability at Turo. On the revenue side, we do this by focusing on driving organic traffic, converting traffic into trips, improving the guest experience and driving guest retention. While on profitability, we focus on using various techniques to reduce risk and operational costs. Product managers at Turo work across platforms (iOS, Android, Web) to ship high quality products.
- Owning the product roadmap for a set of key metrics.
- Partnering with our design, engineering and data teams to build outstanding digital products.
- Using data and customer feedback to rigorously grow our marketplace.
- Becoming a trusted advocate and product resource for guest initiatives.
- Analyzing and reporting on key product initiatives to the executive team.
- 4+ years experience as a PM working on B2C products
- Experience and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating on bold growth tactics for web & mobile commerce.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams on key initiatives and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Deep understanding of, and empathy for users.
- Cross-platform product management experience with iOS and/or Android.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, paid parental leave
- Monthly mobile phone reimbursement
- Monthly fitness / wellness reimbursement
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
- Apple equipment
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $200M+ to date from top-tier investors, including Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures. Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!