We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual to join our team as a Valet Associate to play a key role in developing and scaling our 'Valet' operations; we assist owners by handling their vehicle key exchange with their guest. Currently servicing two cities, San Francisco and Los Angeles, our mission is to master our unique model in these markets and expand to new markets across North America.
An entrepreneurial drive and mindset are essential; you will be on the front lines of developing and operating a unique new business model, while providing a superior customer service experience. Achieving our mission is not a one-year project; we are looking for someone who has the vision and determination to grow with us.
While our mission and your role with us will be exciting and will change car sharing forever, have no illusions that your role and duties will be without hard work and challenges. We are serving a new marketplace, with a customer satisfaction focus: you will be outdoors handling every facet of host and guest interaction including checking members in and out of vehicles, handling member concerns, and preparing vehicles for during periods of high demand. We are open 6am to 10pm every day.
- You have top-notch oral communication skills
- Your technology and software competence includes but is not limited to: Google Docs, Gmail, Excel, use of iOS devices
- You have outstanding attention to detail, with strong ethic of personal responsibility
- You are able work independently with little supervision
- You are personable, outgoing individual who enjoys working with people
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, quickly-changing environment
- You have great problem-solving skills
- You have customer service experience
- You are 21 years of age or older, with a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- You agree to submit a background check
- You are able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Competitive salary (FT hourly)
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, generous parental leave
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!