TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning and origination by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
The results so far:
- We have over 100 banking and non-banking customers in 28 countries
- We won multiple Lending Industry Awards
- Triple digit % revenue growth year-on-year
We enable people to do great work and develop professionally. We created the naturally evolving environment where our people are happy to work together, where different skill sets are matched to complement each other.
You can expect a real investment in your and your team’s professional growth. Dedication to crafting a strong, career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their careers to the next level.
- Create a territory plan and sales strategy to drive and maximize Turnkey’s footprint
- Apply a value-selling approach, “teach, don’t preach”
- Consult and educate customers and prospects on innovative solutions to solve complex business problems
- Cultivate, establish, and maintain relationships as a trusted resource for customers and prospects
- Strong qualification skills
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Manage cross-functional teams to strategize and address customer needs, bringing ideas on how to solve the problems
- Keen ability to seek sales opportunities through conversation and uncovering business challenges
- Generating self-sourced leads through prospecting into target accounts
- Maintain account and industry intelligence on news, activity, and economic trends
- Ensure forecasting accuracy and CRM data quality
- 5-10 years of complex Enterprise-wide SaaS solutions
- Experience managing cross-functional global resource teams supporting the sales teams
- Experience directly working with C-suite level customers and prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate complex technologies and concepts in an easy-to-understand way
- Consistent quota achievement and experience scaling enterprise customers’ portfolio
- Aptitude to be resourceful, and proactive with strong analytical skills that drive results
- Consultative selling approach focused on driving customer value
- Self-starter invested in the company’s global success
- Travel to meet with customers and attend conferences as needed
- Positive and “Can do” attitude
- Fintech or automation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.