TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning and origination by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
The results so far:
- We have over 100 banking and non-banking customers in 28 countries
- We won multiple Lending Industry Awards
- Triple digit % revenue growth year-on-year
We enable people to do great work and develop professionally. We created the naturally evolving environment where our people are happy to work together, where different skill sets are matched to complement each other.
You can expect a real investment in your and your team’s professional growth. Dedication to crafting a strong, career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their careers to the next level.
The Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end management of software implementations for TurnKey Lender customers with varying levels of complexity. The primary focus of the PM is to manage projects to successful conclusion based on project objectives with a high level of customer satisfaction within the project constraints of budget, time, and resources. Strong candidates will be skilled problem-solvers, be able to think critically, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. PMs will manage project status and effectively present project updates to relevant stakeholders (internal and external), clients, and project team members.
- Managing the implementation of TurnKey Lender’s Enterprise product for customers.
- Managing multiple projects in parallel, with varying complexity.
- Manage and control the following for each implementation:
- Handover from Sales
- Planning, identifying milestones and success criteria
- Stakeholder expectations and communications
- Scheduling and assigning work tasks, including detailed project plan
- Risks and Issues
- Project Budget and Actuals
- Change Management
- Project Resources
- Coordinate with any third-party resources/vendors when needed
- Updating project progress and forecast
- Status and performance reporting, both internal and external, on a weekly basis
- Scheduling and administering project meetings, both internal and external
- Maintain proper documentation throughout
- Transition to Support upon project completion
- Know and adhere to TurnKey Lender’s project management and implementation methodologies.
- Develop and maintain rapport and trust with project customers throughout the project.
- Practice highly effective written and verbal communication, both internally and externally.
- Escalate issues as necessary, both internally and externally.
- Obtain referenceable customers via successful project implementations.
- Conduct all business ethically.
- Participate in the continual improvement and development of the PMO.
- Travel as necessary by project (5-10%)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing software or software implementation projects for external customers.
- Experience in leading several projects simultaneously
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally, from users to CEOs.
- Highly effective problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Effectively motivate project team members and customers.
- Ability to assess performance and recommend new measures to improve performance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Superior organizational skills, great attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience or working knowledge of SQL, XML, and/or JSON
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Hands-on experience in software development or web technologies
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.