TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning and origination by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
The results so far:
- We have over 100 banking and non-banking customers in 28 countries
- We won multiple Lending Industry Awards
- Triple digit % revenue growth year-on-year
We enable people to do great work and develop professionally. We created the naturally evolving environment where our people are happy to work together, where different skill sets are matched to complement each other.
You can expect a real investment in your and your team’s professional growth. Dedication to crafting a strong, career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their careers to the next level.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working in Customer Support
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience building large-scale public products and infrastructure, preferably at a SaaS
- Experience communicating considerations behind program architecture, including how and why the architecture was chosen and systems put in place to run them
- Knowledge in technical program management methodologies
- Comfortable working with and managing a team with strong interest in coaching team members and providing constructive feedback
- You are naturally curious and a fast learner
- You’re willing to dive in and understand the intricacies of how our software works and share that knowledge with others
- Great verbal and written communicator
- Able to work to high standards of quality consistently while ensuring tasks & customer requests are handled in a timely manner
- Strong desire to challenge themselves and step outside of their comfort zone
- The Manager will have both deep technical and program expertise that can drive results with agility and leadership, and serve as an inspirational team leader that can gain the support of stakeholders
- Manage and forecast Support Team capacity including setting team schedules, identifying common customer support issues, and working with engineering to address technical issues
- Build and lead an organization with customer focus, world-class quality, and effective communication with a focus on decisive, fast-moving solutions, quick and constructive resolutions to conflicts, and drive for impact
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Partnerships, Product, and Engineering to define and execute on global partner and product strategies that ensure substantial long-term impact
- Identify problem areas driving process improvement or training where needed
- Manage communication with customers about common system releases and patches
- Create weekly reports for support teams
- Ensure support team progresses cases and customer comms, following defined processes
- Feed up customer experience feedback and product friction points to engineering team for product improvements
- Ensure documented processes are followed and updated by all Customer Support team members (drafting Help Center articles, new articles created where needed, etc)
- Own internal support communication groups including email lists, slack rooms, and any other specific communication channels
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.