TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning and origination by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
The results so far:
- We have over 100 banking and non-banking customers in 28 countries
- We won several Lending Awards including Benzinga 2020 Best New Product
- Triple digit % revenue growth year-on-year
We enable people to do great work and develop professionally. We created the naturally evolving environment where our people are happy to work together, where different skill sets are matched to complement each other.
You can expect a real investment in your and your team’s professional growth. Dedication to crafting a strong, career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their careers to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing technology/online/business projects in a professional environment involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience in leading several projects simultaneously
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Effective problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Ability to demonstrate highly effective, productive, and motivational leadership skills
- Perfect communication, time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL, XML, JSON - as a plus
- Ability to assess performance and recommend new measures to improve performance
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Managing the production of the required deliverables
- Planning and monitoring several projects
- Work closely with client's team by reporting project status
- Team management and processed coordination across teams (Business analysis Development, QA, Support)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.