TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning and origination by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
The results so far:
- We have over 100 banking and non-banking customers in 28 countries
- We won several Lending Awards including Benzinga 2020 Best New Product
- Triple digit % revenue growth year-on-year
We enable people to do great work and develop professionally. We created the naturally evolving environment where our people are happy to work together, where different skill sets are matched to complement each other.
You can expect a real investment in your and your team’s professional growth. Dedication to crafting a strong, career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their careers to the next level.
- Great English - written and spoken, great communication skills
- Relevant experience, such as technical writing or product documentation
- Able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately
- Ability to work with large amounts of information
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Will be a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence (or another wiki system)
- Experience querying datasets using SQL and building charts for data visualization
- Write, publish, and maintain high-quality guides and helpful content for administrators and business users
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, work closely with various departments to understand product requirements
- Design and organize documentation sets for developer products
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, designers, and support staff on help requirements and strategy
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writing and editing technical information accordingly
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.