TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning, get system decisions in under 30 seconds, and grow portfolio profitability by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
In this role you will be a strategic hub for organization, communication, tool management, and creation for the BDR & Enterprise Account Executives. You will have the opportunity to build, break, and reimagine the information flow, sales pipeline, and asset creation elements needed to grow a successful sales organization. You will drive processes, programs, technology implementation that will accelerate revenue growth and set the organization up for rapid expansion. You will build and maintain our sales operations software, specifically HUBSPOT. In this role you will be responsible for solving complex Operational problems to help our internal teams work more efficiently and effectively. This role will be an individual contributor role with very rapid management opportunities as our organization scales.
You can start with a fresh canvas and prioritize quickly, while knowing how to balance between "better done than perfect" and "perfect", as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with enterprise software sales operations
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and how Sales Operations can contribute to the success of the organization
- Player coach mentality
- Process improvement experience
- Assist with the sales strategy: you will become the right hand to our Sales Leadership and help them develop and optimize the optimal sales strategy for each of our markets
- On a regular basis you will analyze and report on the performance of the AE, AM, BDR team to ensure our customer activities align with our fiscal goals
- You will design and audit accurate forecasts and pipeline progression models
- You will prioritize and enforce hygiene habits across team functions
- Proven track record of success as a Sales Operations Manager or equivalent role within at least 1 software company (primarily: SaaS, B2B, Marketplaces) that scaled fast
- Advanced modeling skills utilizing excel and google sheets
- Your life is almost entirely reliant on small automation, and you love to discover and tinker with new tools.
- You are a process-geek, you love designing them, improving them and evaluating them to see if they are working out or not.
- Conduct historical reviews of account performance, account segmentation and prioritization, and other predictive analytics
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.