TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning, get system decisions in under 30 seconds, and grow portfolio profitability by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
The Software Implementation Engineer/Software Deployment Engineer is responsible for working with Project Managers for the delivering, customizing, developing, and participating in the successful implementation of the TKL software solution. This is done through a unique combination of coding and SQL DBA table configuration which is part of the setup of the software and additional integrations with external systems via REST\SOAP. The software setups will include customer specific functions in relationships with BI, reporting, and SQL query development. As part of this setup and configuration, it is also required to create detailed process documentation for customer consumption of the solution and the ability to fix/address quality or functional issues of the deployed software configuration as they may be discovered. As part of the interface deployment, the engineer will develop workflows and decision flows with a decision management framework for business processes configuration, which utilizes a SQL table input model and a drag & drop software configuration interface.
The goal of the Software Engineer on the implementation team is to build efficient intelligent automation of digital financing business processes that help our customers to boost fair lending globally and making digital lending easy to use, intelligent and affordable to people everywhere.
With Turnkey Lender, you will have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital lending software companies. From Day 1, you will do meaningful work you are passionate about, with leadership support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future while building the future you want, here at Turnkey Lender.
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net, Python)
- Experience in SQL/MSSQL table structures
- Knowledge on how to create SQL queries and table merges
- Experience with and knowledge about SOAP/REST APIs
- Ability to learn new technologies and software
- Excellent English communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail and being able to ask questions in detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Understanding customer challenges and key business goals through discovery calls, discussions, and workshops
- Ability to understand business requirements within the scope of contract and translate into specific technical requirements for the software deployment
- Ability to understand business requirements that are outside of the scope of contract and communicate those to the project team
- Using of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net) and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git)
- Creating and defining basic and advanced SQL queries
- Understand and deploy the process automation systems configuration and development using visual business and decision flow building tools
- Create efficient automation processes with the well-structured and easily maintainable visual process and decision flows based on customer requirements
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate company’s software components with 3rd-party data sources and programs through API’s
- Design UI forms, business process logic and decision flows based on predictive models and business rule.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software after deployment in customer’s environment
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.