TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning, get system decisions in under 30 seconds, and grow portfolio profitability by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
- Provide management and oversight of onboarding, customization, consulting, and implementation projects.
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of technical project managers
- Decide on the most efficient staffing including project assignments and capacity planning.
- Maintain complete control of project schedule, budget, and risk issues.
- Together with Project Managers create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Together with Project Managers communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Together with Sales Engineers and Project Managers support pre-sales processes and work with sales and account management professionals to win new business.
- Together with Sales and Customer Success Managers set and manage client expectations.
- Ensure efficient transfer of completed projects to Customer Success and Services department.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Conduct employee performance reviews/evaluations and career development discussions.
- Participate and be the critical decision-maker in the interviewing, selecting, hiring, and firing of employees.
- Provide management with regular project updates and reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, OKRs, and KPIs.
- Bachelors or Masters degree with a STEM focus (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math). MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience ideally from a development or test engineering background.
- Experience and understanding of software development\delivery
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Deep experience in managing complex programs delivered by globally distributed teams
- Ability to gather business and functional requirements
- Excellent English communication skills
- Understanding SQL queries and database structures
- Knowledge around coding types (C#, python, xml)
- Experience with and knowledge about SOAP/REST APIs
- Experience with lending, payment processing, and/or financial systems
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.