TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning, get system decisions in under 30 seconds, and grow portfolio profitability by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
- Work closely with customers, prospects, and partners to refine our market knowledge and product market fit.
- Lead market research, competitive benchmarking, customer segmentation, and opportunity assessments to prioritize product opportunities and refine our positioning along with go-to-market strategy.
- Ensure efficient go-to-market execution, including creation of go-to-market launch plans, scenarios and success measurement approaches.
- Clearly define, forecast and communicate client needs and priorities; create user stories ensuring all this information clearly understandable by product development team.
- Become an internal expert on intelligent lending digitalization matters: understanding our customer pain points and positioning against competitors.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Success departments to scale adoption of the product and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Be a principal facilitator and coordinator of our product vision, strategy, development, and execution to maintain and improve our position as the world-class, industry-leading, well-adopted product.
- 3+ years of experience in the fintech/financial industry (track record in product management especially in lending is preferred).
- Proven history of successfully managing and delivering complex, cross-functional projects/products on time and with high quality.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including market analysis and user needs comprehension.
- A consultative mindset of listening and learning, understanding, and predicting customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases.
- Strong leadership, organization, and problem resolution skills that foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives.
- Innovative problem-solving personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Optional desirable requirements:
- Previous experience in Software Product Management or Development.
- Good understanding of the product development cycle with experience in API, UI mock-ups design.
- Passion and interest for fintech or financial inclusion.
- Experience of working in B2B SaaS company.
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.