TurnKey Lender is a provider of award-winning AI-based loan origination and management software that is changing how businesses everywhere succeed. The company puts lending software in the hands of businesses of all sizes, using proprietary technology that securely digitizes every step of credit management and the loan lifecycle. Lenders who use TurnKey Lender speed up loan decisioning, get system decisions in under 30 seconds, and grow portfolio profitability by means of AI-powered scoring models and business rules that increase portfolio profitability by 49%, increase operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and client lifetime value.
Your goal will be to build efficient intelligent automation of digital financing business processes that help to boost fair lending globally and making digital lending easy to use, intelligent and affordable to people.
With Turnkey Lender, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital lending software companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future while building the future you want, here at Turnkey Lender.
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net, Python).
- Experience in SQL/MSSQL.
- Experience in SOAP/REST APIs.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Understanding customer challenges and key business goals through discovery calls, discussions, and workshops.
- Gather, analyze, organize and document business requirements within the scope of the contract and translate this into specific technical requirements for the development team.
- Manage requirements by creating use cases, specifications (including RTM, BRD, SRS, FRS), UML diagrams, wireframes, etc.
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C#, .Net) and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git).
- Define and lead the intelligent process automation systems configuration and development using visual business and decision flow building tools.
- Design and develop efficient automation processes with the well-structured and easily maintainable visual process and decision flows.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Integrate company’s software components with 3rd-party data sources and programs.
- Design UI forms, business process logic and decision flows based on predictive models and business rules.
- Document change requests from the client and explain the approved change requests to the development team.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing business process.
TurnKey Lender is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us.