Turbofish is building the next generation of open source blockchain technologies, focusing on security, decentralization and efficiency. We’re the founder and core contributor of Nomic, a layer-1 blockchain which offers a decentralized, non-custodial Bitcoin bridge; and we’re currently building Nomic to mainnet launch later this year.
Nomic is a layer-1 blockchain which offers a decentralized, non-custodial Bitcoin bridge. Nomic uses IBC to securely and efficiently bridge your BTC to Cosmos for use on any IBC-enabled chain.
Orga is a custom stack framework for building blockchain applications powered by Tendermint consensus. Orga is written in Rust, and engineered from the ground up for maximum performance and security.
Turbofish is seeking a talented Bitcoin Developer to join our team. As a Bitcoin Developer, you will be responsible for helping us contribute to Nomic, a decentralized, non-custodial Bitcoin bridge.
- Collaborate with team members to implement software solutions
- Write clean, efficient, maintainable, and secure code in Rust
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Bitcoin development
- Experience with Bitcoin development and blockchain applications
- Familiarity with Tendermint consensus
- Participate in Bitcoin community
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Rust, and eagerness to learn Rust.
- Salary: $80,000 to $120,000 per year
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Equity compensation
- Paid time off/vacation
- Relocation package
- Flexible hybrid working schedule
- Comprehensive benefit package including US medical, optical and dental health insurance coverage
If you’re passionate about Rust, Bitcoin, and blockchain technology, and you’re excited to work on cutting-edge projects with a talented team, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today to join the Turbofish team!
At Turbofish, we're on a mission to build the next generation of open source blockchain technologies. We're a small team of passionate developers and blockchain enthusiasts who believe in the power of decentralization to change the world. When you join Turbofish, you'll be contributing to cutting-edge projects like Nomic, a layer-1 blockchain with a decentralized, non-custodial Bitcoin bridge. You'll also be building Orga, our custom stack framework for building blockchain applications powered by Tendermint consensus.