We are looking for a Quality, Senior Manager at TULA. This role is on the Finance and Operations team, reporting directly to the Director of Operations. TULA headquarters are based in Nomad in New York City (but we are of course working remotely for now!)
- Build and own the entire QA and QC process for Tula Skincare
- Develop and execute an entire quality assurance program to work with our third party
manufacturers. Ensuring compliance with FDA, CGMP and regulatory needs are met and that all
supported data is maintained internally and is available upon request.
- Manage, monitor and revise all departmental technical procedures. Ensuring we are compliant
both within our 3rd party manufacturers, USA and International countries that we distribute in.
ensuring all regulatory and product filings are in place and in specification required by law.
- Manage, review and recommend revisions to improve overall quality of systems and processes
related to product quality with our vendors and third party manufacturers.
- Work with the co-packers and internal teams to evaluate any quality issues with the formula,
filling procedures and/or component failures ensuring to identify cause and responsibility along
with initiating & leading corrective action plans.
- Work closely with the Product Development and Operations team to test all new componentry to
ensure a quality and 100% functional experience is created. Work with PD to ensure all
compatibility tests are compliant, recorded, and maintained.
- Responsible for creating and completing all Engineering Control Requests with updates to Bills of Material as they relate to reformulations and component changes.
- Develop strong relationships with co-packers, component and material suppliers to ensure the
supply of quality products.
- Serves as onsite quality representative on single projects or multiple projects such as line trials,
component trials, etc. as needed.
- Assist with TULA products regulatory compliance. Partner with contract laboratories to resolve
any compliance issues in regards to regulatory and testing.
- Be a liaison between Tula and regulatory compliance organizations for coordination of
International product and market registrations.
- Assist with third-party contractor and supplier quality agreements.
- 5+ years of experience in a Quality Role.
- Previous Regulatory experience strongly preferred but not required
- Ability to work, project manage, problem solve and find solutions independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Talent for communicating with all key stakeholders across multiple departments
- Must be a proactive team player with strong skills communicating with key stakeholders across multiple departments