TULA is looking for a highly creative & organized team member to manage the daily execution of our digital cross-functional content needs—with a focus on photography & video—in support of our brand vision & business goals. You will be working in a fast-paced environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing brand.
This role is on the Marketing team reporting to the Senior Manager of Social Media & Content. TULA headquarters are based in Nomad in New York City (but we are working remotely for now!)
- Manage the development, planning & execution of all in-house photography & video shoots; including, managing cross-functional briefs, asset timelines, building shot lists & call-sheets, overseeing booking talent & photographers / videographers, securing studios & rentals, sourcing props & products, and more.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ideate engaging, innovative content to use across owned & paid digital platforms
- Review content, ensuring it meets the brief, is optimized per platform, & aligns with brand & business goals
- Build, manage & maintain multimedia digital content library that includes photos,videos, infographics, memes, GIFs & beyond
- Hire & manage direct reports, inspiring creativity in digital content best-practices
- Support the team in managing relationships with freelancers & vendors, briefing them on projects, managing invoices & making them feel like valued partners
- 4+ years of direct production experience (both photo & video)—beauty & /or direct to consumer brand experience preferred
- Impeccable organization & attention to detail & strong project management skills
- Experience in social media & digital content production / distribution
- Experience developing & implementing content curation, intake & editorial review workflows
- Experience in translating data findings across content
- Proven track record for communicating brand with consistency through content
- Elevated creative eye & aesthetic with skills in photo, video & design
- Strong written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-centric environment & is a self-starter
- Passion for pop-culture, skincare, health &/or wellness & has a strong pulse on industry trends
About TULA Skincare
TULA is a clean & effective skincare and wellness brand, offering innovative products powered by probiotics and superfoods. As a digitally native and social first brand, we engage our customers at every touchpoint to help them feel confident in their skin and make it easier to achieve a healthy balance, inside and out. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Dermstore, QVC, and Amazon. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups and beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City.