TULA Skincare is looking for a Senior Creative Project Manager to support the growing creative team. As our first Senior Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and implementing creative project management processes across all aspects of the business that are touched by creative. You will work closely with a high-functioning, enthusiastic and growing creative team of print, packaging, digital and brand designers, advocating for their needs while managing the requirements and expectations of cross teams.
This role reports to the Creative Director and is based in TULA headquarters - located in NoMad, NYC (although we are currently working remotely of course!)
- Create, implement and streamline a creative briefing process that will be used by cross teams, across all departments with a specific focus on ensuring the creative team has what they need to commence and complete projects with little disruption.
- Create and maintain project schedules for all assets from brief through final asset delivery, and communicate any changes as they arise.
- Ensure projects are scoped and defined clearly, with agreed upon timing and deliverables and resourced appropriately.
- Lead communication of creative briefings, status updates and potential risks to the project across teams.
- Manage expectations and requirements of stakeholders while advocating for creative team needs.
- Drive and facilitate collaboration and communication among teams to ensure timely delivery of design solutions for approval
- Be the primary source of contact for outside vendors used by the design team.
- Build on the current processes and infrastructure to drive efficiency, improve processes and communication, and create best-in-class project management practices.
- 6+ years of experience in creative project management, experience in an e-commerce or d2c brand a strong plus.
- A conscientious, and details orientated individual.
- Able to both recognize and mitigate risk as well as identify patterns and see the bigger picture when creating and improving processes.
- Highly organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic with strong people management skills.
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders, with the ability to push back when needed
- A strong working knowledge of creative production processes across digital and print - you will be managing the delivery of anything from a printed insert card to an in store retail stand to digital assets for email and web and everything in between! (Note, this is not a product management role.)
- Knowledge of Asana and/or other leading Project Management tools
About TULA Skincare
TULA is the leading probiotic skincare and wellness brand, offering innovative products powered by probiotics and superfoods that are both clean & effective. As a digitally native and social first brand, we engage our customers at every touchpoint to help them feel confident in their skin and make it easier to achieve a healthy balance, inside and out. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore, QVC, and Amazon. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups and beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City