The Data & Analytics team at TULA is growing, and we are looking for a Manager of Revenue Analytics to support predictive forecasting, campaign and strategic initiatives measurement and optimization insights. This role will be highly collaborative and cross functional partnering various business functions ranging from Finance to Brand Marketing.
This role reports to the Director of Analytics & Strategic Insights and sits in TULA headquarters, located in NoMad, NYC (although we are currently working remotely of course!)
- Own ecommerce forecasting including cohort model, channel mix model and measure against targets for both Tula.com and Amazon
- Strategize and evolve revenue planning to help the business understand underlying revenue drivers including marketing effectiveness on growth and LTV
- Analyze monthly driver assumptions variance between forecast and actuals as leading indicators to help teams understand when to double down on growth or course correct
- Report on bi-weekly/monthly campaign and strategic initiative performance vs. goals for short term and long term insights and actions to drive growth
- Establish use of predictive analytics for revenue and marketing cost planning by incorporating cohort decay behavior
- 5+ years of experience in the analytics, finance, business operations or consulting field
- D2C or ecommerce experience strongly preferred
- Strong SQL skills and Advanced Excel skills
- Basic Python skills (preferred)
- Familiarity with business intelligence solutions (Looker, Tableau, Periscope, Mode)
- Understanding of ETL, data warehousing and data modeling concepts and practices (preferred)
- A passion for beauty / skincare preferred
About TULA Skincare
TULA is the leading probiotic skincare and wellness brand, offering innovative products powered by probiotics and superfoods that are both clean & effective. As a digitally native and social first brand, we engage our customers at every touchpoint to help them feel confident in their skin and make it easier to achieve a healthy balance, inside and out. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore, QVC, and Amazon. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups and beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City.