The Customer Experience team at TULA is growing & we are looking for a passionate Customer Experience Senior Associate. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross functionally with other teams within the business & work in a fast-paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing brand. This role is extremely collaborative and will work with our customer service, social, warehouse & operations, marketing, creative teams. This role is on the Digital & E-commerce team & reports to the Customer Experience Manager. TULA headquarters are in NoMad in New York City -- but we are working remote for now!
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core & new product launch, brand campaigns and other special projects.
- Analyze customer pain-points and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs, update FAQ & training materials as needed.
- Partner cross-functionally with channel owners to support key brand moments to execute campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Regularly review & analyze customer feedback to help drive product and process improvements.
- Own customer experience analytics including weekly, monthly, & quarterly reporting.
- Ensure customer reviews & questions are responded to.
- Work closely with our Community Manager to support our online community growth.
- Support customer service & community teams as point of contact for customer escalations.
- Keep up-to-date on latest practices and policies - including automation - to continually optimize our support team.
- Assist customer experience manager with special projects
- At least 3 years of customer support experience in a growing and fast-paced technology company (Skincare or beauty brand a plus!)
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-centric environment & is a self-starter
- Experience replying to social media publicly as a brand.
- Willing to work occasional nights and weekends
- Comfortable troubleshooting technical and non-technical issues
- Positive and optimistic personality - no problem is too big
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills with a passion for helping people
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain technical problems or solutions to a non-technical audience
- Strong time management, task management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Empathy, desire to learn and grow
- Working knowledge of Excel & Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Familiarly with Kustomer CRM a plus but not necessary
- Passion for skincare & skincare products
About TULA Skincare
TULA is a clean & effective skincare and wellness brand, offering innovative products powered by probiotics and superfoods. As a digitally native and social first brand, we engage our customers at every touchpoint to help them feel confident in their skin and make it easier to achieve a healthy balance, inside and out. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore, QVC, and Amazon. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups and beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City.