TULA is looking for a creative and hardworking team member to lead daily strategy and execution for influencer partnership & marketing, with a focus on scaling our new branded content partnerships, expanding our paid media efforts, and supporting our Brand Ambassador program. Influencers drive a significant portion of our customer acquisition and revenue, with an emphasis on ROI, so this is a critical area of our business. The role will be working in a fast paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business and team. This role is on our dedicated Influencer team, reporting directly to the Director of Influencer Partnerships & Marketing.
- Partner, coach, and manage a team of two to support continued scale of new partnerships and foster long term relationships with our influencer / content creator community
- Drive efficient performance that is tracked daily, weekly and monthly vs. aggressive growth and ROI targets, e.g., divide outreach / market across team members, targets and tools to build a pipeline of new influencers, criteria to evaluate / vet, strategy and supporting material / case studies to pitch and negotiate partnerships
- Actively source, evaluate, pitch, and negotiate strong partnerships with social influencers, content creators and influencer agencies
- Manage content distribution across paid media and partner closely with our paid media and social teams driving a holistic marketing strategy
- Continue to promote and support our brand vision and community goals with messaging across our influencer community to build deep, personal relationships
- Actively identify and cultivate new communities of influencers as well as new channel expansion opportunities to reach our target customers and extend our reach
- Maintain a regular reporting schedule on outreach funnel and budget spend vs. aggressive growth and ROI targets, e.g., number of people contacted, in progress, closed, budget allocated MTD vs target spend
- Suggest new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends
- 7+ years of experience, with at least 3 dedicated to influencer/brand marketing
- Dedicated experience in direct influencer communication across all social platforms
- Preferred experience in managing influencer marketing campaigns within the paid media industry of Branded Content across Facebook and Instagram
- Strong team lead experience and cross-functional communication skills
- Interest in influencer + brand marketing with emphasis on building community
- Extremely strong written communication skills
- Drive to find innovative and effective ways to excite and engage influencers with an emphasis on scaling the program
- Creative, curious, organized, problem-solver, kind
- Desire to flourish in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial and proactive spirit
- Love skincare, social media, pop-culture, health & wellness!
About TULA Skincare
TULA is the leading skincare & wellness brand, offering innovative products powered by probiotics & superfoods that are both clean & effective. As a digitally native & social first brand, we engage our customers at every touchpoint to help them feel confident in their skin & make it easier to achieve a healthy balance, inside & out. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Dermstore, QVC, and Amazon. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups & beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City.