The digital team at TULA is looking for an organized and versatile e-commerce intern to support the daily maintenance of the online business, with a focus on site management. The person will collaborate with multiple stakeholders including Marketing, Operations, Creative to ensure deliveries of site content and product information.
The role is based out of our office in Flatiron District in NYC. Stipend will be provided for the internship.
- Partner with the Senior E-Commerce Manager in preparing creative briefs, tracking deliveries, and organizing creative assets
- Coordinate across teams and manage the delivery and storage of all product information to support a smooth transition of product repack
- Help with website content update, product setup and merchandising
- QA new development releases and site updates pre and post deployment
- Provide support to ad-hoc requests from the team
- Monitor and track key site metrics, providing insights on optimization opportunities
- Support the CX team by providing guidance on site experience
- Excellent attention to detail and incredibly organized
- A great communicator and team player
- Background or interest in e-commerce, consumer tech, beauty/wellness industry
- A self-starter and adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and G Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Digital savvy and an avid online shopper
- Currently enrolled in or just graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program
- Is able to dedicate at least 24 hours/3 days per week during the internship
- Basic Photoshop techniques is a major plus
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a major plus
- Experience with site analytics and Shopify/other CMS platforms
About TULA Skincare
TULA is a clean & effective skincare brand offering innovative products powered by probiotics and superfoods. As a DTC / digitally native brand, we engage our customers at every touchpoint to help them feel confident in their skin and make it easier for our community to achieve a healthy balance, inside and out. Alongside TULA.com we retail with ULTA Beauty, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore, QVC and Amazon as well as Beauty Bay in the UK. We raised a Series A led by L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity group in the world. Our team has experience in some of the top consumer startups and beauty companies. TULA headquarters are based in New York City.